– Featuring both International and Domestic films
– Over 175 films submitted for screening
– Special programming focus for Virginia films and filmmakers, Youth Hour (K-12) and Student (graduate and post-graduate)
Pre-festival and festival events include:
– Sponsor Appreciation Dinners and receptions
– Local filmmaker event with private screening
– Movie trivia night at Griffin Tavern
– Filmmaker Meet and Greets
– Filmmaker workshops
– Roundtable discussion with industry leaders
Our mission: Support filmmakers, of all ages, through education and collaboration in a bucolic setting that fosters creativity and inspiration.
We are an all-volunteer, non-profit film festival with net proceeds going back into the arts community in the form of Claudia Mitchell grants.
The Film Festival At Little Washington is a presented by the Rappahannock Association for Arts and Community (RAAC) www.RAAC.org
Festival contact info:
Theresa Wood, Festival Director